How to book ?
– On line : on our website, select your accommodation and/or your dates of stay to know the availabilities. Reservation
– By phone by calling the reception at 0477649442 (secure payment by credit card).
– By email at email@example.com
The reservation becomes effective and firm after receipt of a deposit of 30%. For more details, please consult the General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
How do I get a quote?
Visit our online reservation area or contact us by phone to check availability and get a rate for your stay.
Can I choose my location?
Yes, subject to availability and upon request at the time of your reservation.
How can I pay for my stay?
We accept the following payments: CB, cheque, ANCV, cash and bank transfer.
What are the opening dates?
Camping de Mars is open from April 1st to October 15th
When is the pool open?
You can enjoy the heated swimming pool from May to September, with its wellness area and jacuzzi.
From 10am to 7pm and until 8pm in high season. Bathing suit mandatory
Should I bring the sheets ?
You can bring your own bed linen or rent it when you make your reservation or when you arrive at the campsite.
Are pets allowed at the campground?
Yes, we know it’s hard to part with your pets. That’s why pets are welcome on our campsite: we accept dogs and cats (except for the 1st and 2nd category and a maximum of 2 per pitch except in the chalets and woodlodges)
Rate : 3€ per night and per animal.
At what time can I arrive at the campsite?
- For the pitches: arrivals are from 2 pm and departures before 12 am.
- For rentals: arrival from 4pm and departure before 10am.
Do you do animations?
In July and August we offer entertainment for children every morning, as well as archery and fitness. Thursday evening concert.
What are the opening dates of the brewery?
- The brewery is open from April 1st to October 15th, every evening from 7pm.
- The bar is open every day from 8:30 am